Who I am
Jesus follower. Wife to Ben. Mama to Nathaniel. Pediatric nurse for special needs children. Lover of arts and crafts. Aspiring photographer.
This is our life as an American family of three (and our German Shepherd) living in Lusaka, Zambia.
What I’m Writing AboutActs 29 Network Adoption Africa Anniversary Announcements Babies Baking Bible Birthday Blast from the Past Book Review Botswana Childbirth Children Christianity Christmas Church Church planting Cooking craft Crafts Death Doula Easter Family Food Food for thought Friendship God Gospel Health Holidays Home Hydrocephalus Infertility Jesus Knitting Knitting and Crochet Lake Chelan Laughter = Medicine Life Literature Love Love and Romance Lusaka Malawi Marriage Mars Hill Church Movie Monday Moving Music Nathaniel Nursing parenting Photography Quotables Recipes Seattle Someday Soul Food Special Needs Summer Surgery Thanksgiving The City Church Travel Uganda Vacation Video Wedding Winter Wordless Wednesday World Vision Yarn Zambia
- 5 of 5 stars to Educated by Tara Westover goodreads.com/review/show/24… 5 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey goodreads.com/review/show/24… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Culture Making by Andy Crouch goodreads.com/review/show/24… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle goodreads.com/review/show/14… 2 weeks ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller goodreads.com/review/show/23… 2 weeks ago
What’s on my night stand…