November 22, 2011 § 5 Comments
This week, in honor of the American Thanksgiving holiday (my favorite in the holiday season!), we are thankful for many things:
- The rainy season which has just started, cooling off the blazing temps
- Watching the kids learn at the special needs class at the orphanage class we volunteer
- Sweet friendships
- Our health
- Our home which provides us a place of rest and shelter
- Guests which are making their appearances in a few short weeks!
- Home made pumpkin pie (you must try THIS recipe)
- Trust in God for His timing in all circumstances
- My husband for his love and care for me – he truly is my best friend!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! What are you thankful for?