Happy birthday, Mama!!
August 12, 2011 § Leave a comment
My dear mother is turning 29 (again)!! I’m so thankful she was born.
Here are 29 things I like about my Mama:
1) She’s fun
2) She’s pretty
3) She cooks a mean chocolate chip cookie
4) She would never call it a “mean” cookie because she’s too nice!
5) She is the best shopping buddy
6) She’s a good secret keeper
7) I can usually tell when she’s trying to hide a secret (or at least I tease her that she is). But she never tells.
8 ) She has a lot of interesting thoughts and ideas
9) She is a great person to watch movies with
10) She loves to be with people
11) She’s spontaneous
12) She’s a great listener
13) She overcomes her fears
14) Did I ever mention our family went skydiving together a few years ago?!?
15) She cooks good food!
16) She loves people for who they are
17) She serves people to show them love and care
18) She’s a great doula
19) She’s always learning something new
20) She’s a great quilter
21) She’s a great teacher
22) She knows how to copilot my dad’s plane
23) She enjoys listening to music with me
24) She will just be with me and not talk
25) She knows when something is wrong
26) She’s the best nurse when I’m not feeling well
27) She loves me
28) She loves my dad
29) She loves Jesus
I love you, Mama!!!