April 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
– Never leave the kitchen when you’re filling the sink…you might come back to a flood.
– FYI – whipping cream (in place of milk) causes mashed potatoes to become gummy. Just sayin’.
– Don’t go to the local thrift store unless you are prepared to buy a movie, 2 books, a cute jacket, 2 dresses, and a sweater. This is why my husband loves having my spending money separate from everything else.
– Life and death are happening all around us…all the time. We must use our time and resources wisely. Nobody knows the time we have left.
– Mountains soothe the soul
*I know I always post photos of Lake Chelan…but it’s because I love it. Deal with it. Ok, maybe my soul needs a little more soothing.*